My Intro 2 Let U Know

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome to Real Talk Hong Kong!!

So, I changed the name of my blog...

I thought the name "LIVE from HK" had a nice ring to it, but the name "Real Talk Hong Kong" refers to a colloquial term that I actually use frequently:

real talk (adj??): the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
-Courtesy of UrbanDictionary.com

And that's exactly what I hope to provide on this blog: real talk about life in Hong Kong, from an American perspective, an Ivy Leaguer's perspective, a college student's perspective, a black man's perspective, whatever. Because not that many black males are in the Ivy League to begin with, and very few spend a semester in Hong Kong, or anywhere else in Asia, for that matter (shoutout to MT!). So that's that and that's all.

7 more days ya'll!

0 comments: