My Intro 2 Let U Know

Sunday, January 20, 2008

In Hong Kong

Guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated my blog since I arrived to HK, but my computer access right now is kind of limited, because I had to go through orientation and I'm leaving for a two-week seminar in mainland China today. But this blog will be updated with pictures and everything once I finally get myself completely situated. Or, I'll write brief posts while I'm in mainland if Internet access is somehow available. But what I can tell you guys in the limited time that I have is that Hong Kong is amazing and completely unlike ANYTHING I've ever experienced before! The city is absolutely beautiful and completely spotless!! What other city has huge buildings right next to mountains and trees?? I'm already getting a good feel for the city and am comfortable with traveling around! Again, sorry for the really general post, but I have to get my stuff in order first! Peace!

1 comments:

Yellow Rebel said...

yo ATW whatup man??? I got yet another weblog you need to check out

yellowrebel.blogspot.com