My Intro 2 Let U Know

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome 2 LIVE from Hong Kong...

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for showing support for the movement. I promise you won't be disappointed!

In 9 days I leave good ol' America and embark on the most exciting journey of my life!! I'm spending the next few months in Hong Kong, a former British colony and major city in the south of China. From what I've heard about HK, I can infer that this trip will be the time of my life. In these next few months I will attempt to document my unique experience and exciting adventures in this foreign land. My goal is to have a fresh post every week, maybe even more. After all, journalism was my second-choice major for college, so let's see how I would've done in the field. Expect a few more posts this week, because I'm really bored.

In the meantime, peep this Wikipedia article!

0 comments: