My Intro 2 Let U Know

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going 2 Thailand! (N' Everybody's Jealous)

So I sit here in front of my computer, attempting to complete my long-ass Putonghua (Mandarin) HW assignment...

I'd thought I should tell you guys, I'm going to Thailand in two weeks, from March 17th-23rd!!! We're going to Bangkok for the first few days, and then we're spending two days in Ko Samet, an island off the coast that's 2.5 hours away from the city. My roommate's ex-girlfriend has a house over there, so we're gonna crash there and just chill. And in Bangkok, we're staying at a Marriott Courtyard for cheap! The amount that I'm gonna spend for accommodations amounts to around $115 US! Ok, there's gonna be 3 other heads in the room, but that's still an excellent deal! As you guys can already figure out, I can't wait!

I'm also trying to make plans for Singapore and possibly Tokyo. I'll keep ya'll posted...

0 comments: